Version: March 1, 2021
1. Who is Wolf Rock Radio?
Wolf Rock Radio is a veteraned-owned and operated online radio station based iut of Cleveland, Ohio. We operate with the motto that we are radio completely by the listener and for the listener. You can also reach Wolf Rock Radio by phone and/or email:
Phone: (216) 800-4687
Email: [email protected]
2. What is Stated in this Privacy Statement?
We inform you in this privacy statement about:
• The kinds of personal data processed;
• The purposes for processing personal data;
• Where personal data is processed;
• The security measures in place to protect personal data;
• Our limits of responsibility concerning third parties;
• Deleting your personal data;
• Changes to this Privacy Statement;
• What to do if you have any questions or comments.
3. The Kinds of Personal Data processed by the App
A. Personal data by using our website
In order to improve the website, anonymous data is taken. This information will not go public and cannot be linked to any specific user.
B. Automatically generated information
Like most other websites and online services, data is gathered and automatically generated information is processed about how you use the website. The information gathered includes your IP address and/or an unique device ID. This kind of information helps us to better understand how the website is used, and how we can improve the website to suit the need of you as an user.
We are also collecting the following (anonymous) information:
• The moment you visit the website
• The areas that you’ve visited inside the website and the amount of time you’ve spent in these areas
• Actions such as music playback, opening urls, etc.
• The moment you leave the website
C. Specific information
Wolf Rock Radio may ask you to engage in certain activities on the website, for example: loyalty-card, newsletters, advertising, in which case you will be asked for certain personal information. This information will be stored in our website database. When you upload data, including photos, this will be shared and can be viewed by all other users of the app.
4. For what Purposes are Personal Data Processed
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
• to enable you to use the website;
• to keep you updated with relevant information about our website;
• to improve and/or customize the website;
• to identity you/or customize the website;
• to identify you and to prevent fraud;
• to provide support;
• to pass your personal data to third parties, if you requested us to do so or if we are legally obligated to do so.
B. Transmission of Personal Data to Third Parties
Wolf Rock Radio does not sell, trade or rent your personal data to third parties without your prior consent. However, we can provide your personal data to third parties, when this is essential for providing the website to you or for carrying out your instructions, such as for making payments by means of payment providers for paid services. We may provide “aggregated anonymous data” about the usage of the website to third parties for such purposes as well, as it deems to be appropriate. “Aggregated anonymous data” is data that cannot be traced back to you and which therefore does not count as personal data. For instance, aggregated anonymous data may be used to better understand how users use the website. Wolf Rock Radio may disclose your personal data where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities or to exercise its legal rights or defend itself against legal claims.
5. Where is Personal Data Processed?
6. What Security Measures are in Place to Protect Personal Data?
The security of your data and that of other users is very important to us. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. We implement the following measures: protection of servers by firewalls, SSL connections and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
7. Limits of Responsibility concerning Third Parties
Our website may contain services and products offered by third parties, and/or hyperlinks to the websites or services of partners, advertisers and other third parties. Wolf Rock Radio has no control or influence over the content, websites or services of these third parties. Different privacy policies may apply to the use of third party websites and services. This privacy statement only relates to personal data which have been obtained by third parties through your use of the website for its own purposes. Wolf Rock Radio does not accept any responsibility or liability for the content, practices or operation of third party websites and services.
8. Deleting Personal Data
You may send a request to delete the personal information collected through your use of this website, by contacting us via [email protected]. You may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity.
9. Children’s Privacy
Personal information about children is not knowingly or intentionally collected.
Measures are implemented to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the app and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
12. What to do if you have any Questions or Comments